Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, August 6, 2012

Back to School!

Tomorrow is the first day of school. No matter how old you are-it's still exciting. I wish I could have scanned a picture of me from one of my first days of school on the hill. Probably tired after staying up too late at our annual back to school sleepover at Julie's! I wish we still had those:) Anyway here are some pictures from my classroom this school year:

You may think I would be super frilly when it comes to my classroom, however I am the opposite. I like to keep it simple as you can tell. 


This podium is super special. It was a gift from my talented friend, Jacob Warren (the BEST construction guru in north mississippi!) He made it for me my first year of teaching. It is a replica of our English teacher's podium from high school that I loved, haha. It made the trip to Brandon last summer per the chuck poe trailer! I love it, it reminds me of home and all my good friends there. 

I told you I was simple!! I really am excited for this school year, I think it will be there best one yet! I met most of my students today and they are PRECIOUS. Not to mention I love love my school, principals, and the people I work with. I am very blessed to have the job that I do. 

A sweet prayer for all those going back to school: 
"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my loving eye on you."
Psalm 32:8 

Happy Back to School, Everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment