Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Visiting Becca!

On Saturday, I met my mom and Ms. Hudson in Starkville to visit baby Becca!! The first stop was to the Kappa Delta house to watch their mock rush. They were so cute and fun! I know they will have a great rush this week :-) 
Becca and some of her cute KD friends!! 

Mom, Becca, and Hudson after skit! 

The Whole Gang!! 

Poe girls! 

After hanging out at the mock rush, we went to see Becca's new dorm room and to eat dinner at Stromboli's. It is important to note that Becca is the ONLY reason I will ever go to Starkville:) With that being said, we had a great visit! Mom and Hudson came back to Jackson with me afterwards which was even more fun!! Hudson was the first official guest in the newly furnished guest bedroom! It was also nice having them here to help me do some things around the house.  It has been an eventful weekend and I think I am going to need a nap to be rested for Monday! :-) 

I also had another visitor this weekend. Riley (julie's dog) came to play with us! Her and Annie are BFF (well kind of- Annie makes about 4 of Riley!) 


Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment