Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Vacation 2012

Jim and I decided to celebrate our anniversary by taking a cruise around the Caribbean. We stopped in Jamaica, Cayman Islands, and Mexico. I was afraid a cruise would be a little much for my "type a" personality, but overall I thought it was a fun experience! I think that we will take another one in the future. Some of my favorite pictures from vacation:


Eating dinner with a view 

Dinner-This was my favorite dessert. I ate it everyday literally. No wonder I've put some pounds on this summer, ha. 

Jamaica 



The Cayman Islands. THis was by far my favorite part of the cruise. I looved it here, Jim promised me we could return one day for a whole week!!! 

Doing a little sightseeing 

Another reason to love the Cayman's, they're British!! 

Hanging out in Georgetown 

Playing in Cozumel 

Dinner on the last night. It was a great way to celebrate our first anniversary! 

No comments:

Post a Comment