Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Summer Days Drifting Away

Well tomorrow I meet my new students and parents for the 2012-2013 school year. I guess this marks the official end to Summer 2012! And what a great one it has been...We've taken lots of trips, spent lots of time with family and friends, I finished my masters degree and did lots of projects for our house. I am grateful for a job that allows some time off. However, I am ready to get back to work. I really love my job and wouldn't trade it for anything. Here are some moments of how I've spent the last few days of summer:

Mani/Pedi with Mom, one of my favorites. 

Spent some quality time with Eleanor in her new home (my parents moved to my grandparent's house this summer too.) I so enjoyed getting to spend lots of time at home with my family & Eleanor! 

 I also had lots of quality snuggling time with Annie this summer. She has been adjusting better than I thought with me going back to school. She's still such a baby!! 

This is Annie hanging out at Nene's house where she spent almost 2 weeks this summer. Mom loves Annie and everytime I say, "Annie, do you want to go see nene?" her ears perk up, haha. I am very thankful that mom helps us with her. We wouldn't be able to have a dog if we didn't have her to dogsit every now and then! And since we make trips home often, we love getting to bring Annie. 

And I can't have summer end without spending some quality time with my two favorite girls, Taylor and Emilee. They are growing up so fast and it kind of makes me sad-but they tell me they still love their favorite babysitter...haha


Well here's to another wonderful summer! Bring on fall, football, and cooler weather!:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment