Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Monday, December 19, 2011

Booth's Wedding!

This past weekend we celebrated Lauran Booth's wedding weekend! We were very excited for our LB! Lauran Booth has wanted to marry Kyle since we were about 14! haha. We spent MANY nights in college discussing the possibility of this wedding. Lauran and I also spent a lot of unneccesary time planning this wedding-haha! She always told me she was going to make me wear a TEAL bridesmaid dress! Thank goodness that didn't happen:)

Jules and Fran on the bus from the rehearsal! 

Lelia and I at the Rehearsal Dinner


Since my mom is doing Julie and Andrew's slideshow for the wedding- I have to get lots of action shots! Fran you will look so great in the video:-)


Future Mr. and Mrs. Jeffries!


I know my camera isn't the best (hint, hint) Still a cute picture though! 


Bridesmaids


Lauran and I, She was such pretty bride! LB wore her mom's wedding dress which was in phenomenal condition. It was so special! 

Julie and I! I can't believe she is getting married in 5 months!!

..and Lelia in 7 months!! 

Reunited! 

Stunning Bride, of course!!! 

Julie is so responsible!!! 

Toward the end of the night, obviously!








Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Ellis! We love you:)

No comments:

Post a Comment