Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Sunday, December 4, 2011

New Coach..

After much speculation and talk this weekend (or so my husband tells me) it looks as though Ole Miss will announce their new head coach this week. Now, you would have thought someone took Jim's christmas presents away from under the tree when we found out it wasn't Kirby Smart. I'll have to admit that even I ( a very positive ole miss fan) was a little disappointed. However, the new coach is from Tobie town people!! I mean who saw that coming?! Even though I do not personally know him, I'm sure my whole town does. I hope it is a good change for Ole Miss. Regardless, We'll be behind them all the way! It's tough beging a rebel fan (especially these past 2 years.) But it wouldn't feel right cheering for any other team! So here's to another era of ole miss coaching- Hotty Toddy, let's beat somebody!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment