Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving Break!!

Last week was the first break since school begin!! Whew- It was long awaited. Even though I absolutely love my job, You need small breaks to keep you sane:)

The beginning of the week I played in Jackson (and ran errands, of course!) Ginny and I went shopping to buy wrapping paper, ribbon, and decorations. It was too fun. Wednesday evening, we headed to tobie town for the holiday! We began Thanksgiving day by watching the parade of course! We had lunch at my parents house then headed to the hospital to visit my Gamby. I hated so much that he was still in the hospital on Thanksgiving, but hopefully he'll be home in time for Christmas:)

After visiting Gamby, we went to Olive Branch to eat Thanksgiving dinner with Jim's family. It was a great first Thanksgiving as a married couple!!

Lauren and I went shopping Friday to get a head start on some gifts, which was fun! While home, I was able to go to two of Lauran Booth's wedding parties. I haven't been able to come home for any because the dates have never worked out, so I was excited!

                                  Fran, Lauran, and I at Sara Whitten's house for the couple's shower!


Saturday evening was the bachelorette party!! We headed to Memphis for the evening! 

Getting all her gear ready! 

Heyyy LB! 

The bachelorette and I on the trolley headed to dinner! 

With the other soon-to-be Bride, Jules!! 


Ohh, she was a trooper! The countdown is on. 2 weeks from Saturday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment