Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Brrrrr

I always get sick in December. Always! I am very "sickly" and typically catch every virus or cold in sight!  However, my juce plus vitamins I started taking last spring have been a lifesaver. Besides my typical migrain episodes, I have felt great all school year! Until now..This week has been long! Sore throat, coughing, the whole nine yards! Not fun. The good thing is I haven't missed any school- I've just come straight home to my bed every afternoon. Hopefully this gets better soon.

Lately, I have been trying to get everything ready for Christmas. Last Saturday, I was very productive.  Major shopping was done and I even had great company!:) My sweet little mini-me, Taylor, joined me in Jackson for the day! Her dad went to Houston for the Southern Miss game and she got to hang out with me all day! We started our day in Highland Village and then headed to Dogwood. We shopped until we dropped!! We finally ended the day buying make-up at ulta then heading back to my apartment to paint our nails and watch a christmas movie- Typical girl's day!  I also attended TWO christmas programs!! My students are very talented! It was a festive weekend.

We even spent our lunch watching some of the Southern Game. I made her take this picture at the resturant, haha. Her daddy and Jordan would be proud! Good thing I have 5 years to covert her:)

We also had a special visitor in Mrs. Simpson's class this week. 

Santa sent us our own special elf named Charlie!! He even wrote a personal note to all of us! This was a big deal. 


We couldn't believe it! 

Now you might notice our elf is a little "plush." That's because when Santa runs out of little skinny elves, he sends the larger ones (which are more fun anyway!) Charlie has been making quite a statement every day. He sketches on our board, writes messages with our magnetic letters and hangs from our t.v. Such a silly elf. 

Pray I get to feeling better- I have Lissa's bridal shower this weekend and I can't miss out:) 
 I hope everyone has a great weekend! Only 2 more shopping weekends until Christmas! Get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment