Home

Home
"You are the light of the world, a city on a hill cannot be hidden."
Matthew 5:14

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Merry Christmas to US!

Today we closed on our FIRST home! YAY!! We have been waiting/saving for several months now. We are so excited to finally move into a place of our very own. My head is already spinning of things that I want to do. Thank goodness I have this entire break to get started:) I would post more pictures but I always think it's crazy for people to put up pictures of where they live especially room by room. (This is the internet- people will rob you!!!) So everyone will just have to come visit me in person:) This house caught my eye way back in July when I first moved to Brandon. Ginny and I actually drove to the open house and I fell in love! I was so worried it wasn't going to be on the market when we got ready to buy. However, IT WAS! Jim went to look at it in early November and fell in love as well. We made an offer the week before Thanksgiving and closed today. We are moving in this Thursday. Talk about a special Christmas present:) 




No comments:

Post a Comment